Facebook Selling Features | Turn on Selling on Facebook Page
The Facebook Marketplace selling features are now available on many buy and sell groups on Facebook, which makes it easy for you to list your items, add important details to them before posting it on the platform.
With the Facebook Selling features it is quite easy to describe items you are selling, add price, Pick up locations and more for buyers to see on your item listings on your post in the group. Buyers can get all the necessary details they need to know about the items you are selling once you use the Facebook selling features to add such necessary details which makes transactions easier and less confusing.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How To Turn On Or Turn Off Buy And Sell Features
The feature is now available on many buy and sell groups. However, you must be the owner of group or an admin to have access to changing this feature when you want. To turn on feature:
From any page, click the MENU link, then click GROUPS and select your group
- Then tap INFO at the bottom of the page, and then click on EDIT GROUP SETTINGS
- Tap the current group type and choose BUY AND SELL, then finally tap save
- To turn it off simply follow the same steps, then tap BUY AND SELL as the current group type, then choose a new group type and click SAVE.
How To Sell On Facebook Buy And Sell Groups
With the Facebook Selling features now available, selling items on Facebook buy and sell groups is now quite easy; just follow the steps below to start selling items on Facebook buy and sell groups.
- Click the menu icon, then tap GROUPS and choose the buy and sell group you would like to sell in.
- Tap on WHAT ARE YOU SELLING? option at the top of the group. Explain the items you are selling on the WHAT ARE YOU SELLING option, you are limited to 100 characters, so you have to make use of this wisely to aptly describe what you are selling to your buyers
- Add the price of what you are selling, location, description and photos as prompted by Facebook.
- You can then decide to post listings to the buy and sell group as well as marketplace; by default Facebook assumes you will want to post listings to both platforms. If you don’t want to, you can deselect marketplace on the menu at the bottom of the SELL SOMETHING button. The menu also gives you the option to post listings to other buy and sell groups you belong to.
- Once you are done adding the necessary info, you can then click the BLUE POST button to post your listings. Facebook will notify you of any comments or messages from interested buyers on the listing you posted.
How To Mark Items As Sold On Buy And Sell Groups
The Facebook selling features on Facebook buy and sell groups also enables you to mark items you have sold on the group as sold so that other group members will know it is off the list of items still for sale in the group.
So, once you have sold items on the groups, it is often a good idea to delete post or indicate that the items have already been sold. To mark an item as sold on Facebook selling group follow these steps:
- Click the GROUPS from your news feed and select the selling group you sold an item in.
- Locate the original post of the item you sold in the group
- Click the top right of the post and choose MARK AS SOLD option.
Facebook selling feature makes it easy for you to sell items on the various buy and sell groups you belong to, the SELL feature allows you to add details of the items you wish to sell and post to various groups you belong to.
Buyers can now get all the necessary details they need to know about the items you are selling once you use the sell feature to add such necessary details to make transactions easier and less confusing.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.