In a simple word, you can use it to buy and sell things but also keep in mind that this Facebook market place is not applicable or available to everyone.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Criteria to Be Qualified To Make Use of the Facebook Market Place
For you to be qualified to make use of this Facebook market place you must be;
– Up to 18 years or older else you will be restricted as an under age
– Secondly, you must not be a novice to Facebook; this is to avoid fraud, any account newly created cannot be granted access to the Facebook market place. Keep in mind you can check back when the account is a bit old to see if you have been granted access to the market place.
– Thirdly make sure you are current by downloading the latest version of the Facebook market place.
Also, bear in mind that this app can only be found in iPhone 5 or recent models of iPhones.
How You Can Lose Access to the Facebook Market Place
If the Facebook market place platform is misused you will be blocked or banned, here are some highlights on how you can be blocked; Should in case you are using the Facebook market place in a way it goes against the commerce policies or community rules and regulations your access to the Facebook market place will be blocked or totally banned from making use of the platform but should in case you are very sure that you followed the correct procedures and did not go against their rules or policies and your account is blocked or banned, you can contact the Facebook platform so it can be checked and reopened if no error is found.
Ways You Can Re-open the Facebook Market Place
If Blocked or Banned
– Firstly you locate facebook.com/market place
– Secondly you tap on request review
– Your appeal will immediately will reviewed within a period of one week.
Make sure to always check your email that is connected to your Facebook account for updates or current information’s about your account.
Also keep in mind that if your Facebook market place has been reopened or if you have been granted access to the market place, you must refresh or download the latest version of Facebook app.
How You Can Report a Buyer or Seller on the Facebook Market Place; If a buyer your seller is going against your agreement or terms, he can be prevented from buying if reported by the following ways;
– Firstly go to your Facebook account and tap on the market place icon. – Tap on the listing of the seller or buyer.
– You scroll downwards and click report buyer or seller, immediately instructions will display on the screen.
– Then open the messenger’s platform.
– You then make available the message between the buyer or seller and you.
– Then place in the top right.
– After which be sure to click on report buyer or seller.
– Then follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
Make sure to follow the steps listed to prevent an unserious buyer;
How to Buy Something from the Facebook Market Place
A lot of people find it difficult to buy from the Facebook market place, below are listed ways of buying from the market place of Facebook;
– Firstly, you open your Facebook account.
– You then click on market place as it will be displayed on the screen.
– Different Items will be displayed on the screen be sure to click on the item you want to purchase.
– Lastly, check for details to immediately be given the opportunity to find out about the availability of what you want to buy.
How to Mark an Item Already Sold On the Market Place
There are ways of notifying buyers of items sold on the Facebook market place to avoid reordering of the item sold, below are ways to notify them;
– Firstly, enter your Facebook account .
– Secondly you click on the market place.
– Thirdly, highlight selling on the top right.
– Lastly, identify the item sold and mark it has sold this will prevent reordering of what has already been sold. Keep in mind the due process listed must be followed to achieve a good result.
How to Remove an Item from the Facebook Market Place
Sometimes you might un intentionally add something you do not want to sell, the good news is that it can as well be removed even after been put on sale as long as it has not been bought or sold out. Below are ways to remove it;
– Firstly, you open your Facebook account
– Secondly, click on the center icon at the bottom of your newsfeed.
– Thirdly select the item or items to be deleted on the top right corner
– Lastly, click on manage, and then tap the item you wish to delete.
When these procedures are correctly followed you would be able to buy and sell on the Facebook market place without stress.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.