Enable disabled account:We would want to show you in a few steps, how to enable your account, if it has been disabled. If your Facebook account was disabled by you, you can reactivate it by just logging in.
If your account was disabled by Facebook, however, you’ll need to submit an appeal to get your account back; and that depends on the circumstances of the disabling. Your request may or may not be granted.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept guest posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Method 1 of Enabling a disabled Facebook account.
- Make sure you can still recover the account. If you temporarily disabled your account, you can recover it whenever you like.
- Open the Facebook website. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will lead you to Facebook home page.
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- Enter your Facebook password. Type the password you use to log into Facebook into the “Password” text box to the right of where you typed in your email address (or phone number).
- Click Log.This takes you to your account if it’s still accessible.
- Click Cancel Deletion if prompted. If your account was nominated for deletion, click the Cancel Deletion button to proceed to your Facebook account.Now you can resume using your Facebook account the way you did before disabling it.
Method 2 for Enabling a Disabled Facebook account.
- Confirm your Facebook account has been disabled. Go to the Facebook website at https://www.facebook.com/, enter your email address and password, and click Log In. If it pops message that says “Account disabled”, your account is disabled by Facebook, which means you can send in an appeal. If you’re able to access your account normally, then your account isn’t disabled.
- Open the “My Facebook account has been disabled” page. Go to https://www.facebook.com/help/www/103873106370583/. You should do this on a computer.
- Click submit an appeal. This link is just right of the “If you think your account was disabled by mistake, please” text that’s near the bottom of the section. The appeal form will open. If this form opens a page that tells you to log out, close your browser and then re-open it. You may also need to clear your browser’s cookies before you can continue with the process.
- Enter your email address or phone number. Type the email address or phone number that you use to log into Facebook into the “Login email address or mobile phone number” field near the top of the page. This needs to be an email address or phone number to which you have current access.
- Enter your name. Enter the name you use on your Facebook account into the “Your full name” field. This could be different than your legal name.
- Upload a picture of any of your ID. This can be a driver’s license, a learner’s permit, or a passport. To do so:
- Take a picture of your ID’s front and back and move it to your computer.
- Click Choose Files
- Select the pictures to upload.
- Click Open.
- Type details for your appeal. In the “Additional info” field near the bottom of the page, enter any extra information that you think Facebook should know. Some things to include are:
- If your legal name is different than your Facebook name.
- If you suspect that your account was hacked by someone.
- If you have visual evidence that someone other than you is responsible for abusive or abrasive actions on your Facebook account.
- If you have been harassed by someone whom you suspect is behind your account’s behavior that led to it being disabled.
- Click Send. It’s in the bottom-right side of the form. Your appeal will be sent to Facebook. If they decide to revoke the deactivation, they will send you a message letting you know that your account is now available to access.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.