Did you block your friends on Facebook and you forgot about it? Sometimes, its good to take a stroll down there and see who is on your blocked list. To view your blocked list on Facebook, follow the steps outlined below: See also: How to block someone on Facebook
See how to Unblock Someone On Facebook
HOW TO VIEW YOUR BLOCKED LIST ON FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
- Tap on “Blocking”
- Tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
- Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
READ ALSO: How to change your email address on Facebook
ON YOUR BROWSER:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click “View All Blocked Users”.
READ ALSO: How to remove phone number on Facebook
How to View/See My blocked list and Unblock People/FB Friends on Facebook – Link URL
The quickest and easiest way to see/view all your blocked friends is to access it from this link URL https://web.facebook.com/settings?tab=blocking
Public? What about being Facebook friends? Nope, not really. Here is how the Facebook team explains it:
NB: Removing someone from the block list will not restore the friend connections automatically. If you had blocked a friend and later removed that friend from your list of block people, you will need to send them a recent friend request.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.