Delete Facebook Business Page: Deleting your Facebook page is not usually the easiest thing to do. To be able to perform this action, you will have to be an administrator of the page. So as to avoid a Fan page, loosing all of it’s audience due to some malicious acts or even accidental deletion. Facebook would allow page deactivation, until you are ready to push live.
Page admin usually have specific roles, only a top level admin can actually delete a page. Note that deleting a page will remove the link from the page to your personal account.
How to Delete Facebook Business Page
Disable Facebook Page
- Go to the settings page
- Select the General Settings. The first option under this heading is Page Visibility. If the page is published, then it’s for public view.
- To hide the page from public view, simply select unpublished.
Deactivating your page doesn’t tamper with your information, you will need to proceed to deleting the page.
Delete Your Page
- Head to the bottom of the general settings. The very last option is Remove Page.
- Select this option and click confirm to delete your page.
- The page will not immediately be deleted. Facebook makes you wait for 14 days before the page is actually removed.
You can also return to the settings location and cancel the deletion to restore your page during this 14 days window.
Facebook Comments Box
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.