In this post we explain how you can disable and Delete Account Facebook and go back to the timeless style.
You were utilizing Facebook’s brand-new Timeline, but a time that you have actually done you’ve noticed that prefer to have the traditional design as before. You do not like modification, you choose the timeless design, that is why you are here reading this entry?
Delete Account Facebook
Below step by step guide lead you to delete Facebook account:
1. Login to your Facebook account and then click below secret delete Facebook account link.
2. Pop up window will appear and then click Delete my account
3. Confirm your decision with pop-up window. The pop-up window says “You are about to permanently delete your account. Are you sure?“. Enter password and security check and then click ok
4. After confirming, again new pop-up window appears “Permanently Delete Account“. It says ” Your account has been deactivated from the site and will be permanently deleted within 14 days. If you log into your account within the next 14 days, your account will be reactivated and you will have the option to cancel your request.”
5. Now you would be logged out from your Facebook account. Check your email with the subject “Account Scheduled for Deletion“. In a mail you are requested again to cancel your request to permanently delete your account. It indicates that Facebook still doesn’t want to lose you. If you still want to come again to Facebook world, login with a given link.
6. When you will log in again, a new pop-up appears. It say to either to “Cancel Deletion” or “Confirm Deletion“. Now again the choice is yours, “Cancel Deletion” if you want to come again or “Confirm Deletion” if you still stick with your decision.