Latest Hack: Check out Facebook Stalkers
Create Mathworks Account
If you’ve never created a MathWorks account, or have never used MATLAB, at Georgetown, You’ll need to create a MathWorks account before you can download and enjoy their offers.
- Navigate to the website at mathworks.com.
- Then click on the link “Create Account”, located at the upper right-hand corner of the page, or simply click on this link to directly access the account registration page, https://www.mathworks.com/mwaccount/register
- On the create account page, complete all required fields (these includes email address, location, how you intend using the software and a question asking if you certain you are above 13)
- Note: For the question on how you plan to use the software, select “Academic Use” from the drop-down list.
- When you fill these fields, simply Click “Create”.
- A page will now be displayed with steps you’ll need to perform, the first of this is to verify your email (check for e-mail from MATLAB, click on the link in the e-mail) so that your e-mail address can be verified.
Important: Ensure you do not close the mathworks window until you’ve completed these steps.
- Click “Continue” after you’ve completed the steps to verify your e-mail address and you will be redirected to the MathWorks home page, and logged straight in to your new
I hope this article was helpful? Create an account on Mathworks today for your mathematical and scientific projects. Share this article with your fellow scholars.