Check How you can Create New Page: A Facebook business page is similar to your Facebook account, its a public profile you can create on Facebook for your brand and products. This page is used to promote your business, you can also post announcements, comments links, statuses and even poll videos. Facebook has a lot of users and is a very important platform to promote your business. We would be showing you in this article, howto create a Facebook page.
Steps to Create a New Facebook Page
Step 1: Create a Page on Facebook
- Login to your personal Facebook account. A Facebook page can be created directly from your profile.
- Click the drop down arrow at the top right hand corner of your Facebook page.
- From the drop down, click “Create Page.”
- Choose “Create Page” from the drop down arrow located at the upper right corner of your Facebook page.
- You be taken to a different page where you can select a category that best fits your business. You can choose from the following categories:
- Local Business or Place
- Company, Organization, or Institution
- Brand or Product
- Artist, Band, or Public Figure
- Cause or Community
- If you are a local business with a physical location, you will want to choose “Local Business or Place.”
- Create a page for a local business.
Step 2:Enter Your Business Information.
To complete setup of your page, you will need to provide basic information about your business, including:
- Business Name
- Page Category
- Phone Number
You won’t be able to proceed, without supplying the above listed information.
Step 3: Upload your Profile Picture & Cover Photo
Choose a profile picture that will attract people to your page. You can use a picture of your product, logo or other images customers associate with your business such your street sign or storefront.
Similarly, choose a cover photo that is visually appealing and represents your business well enough.
Use a high resolution profile picture when creating your Business Facebook page.
The steps below are also essential to your page set up.
Step 4: Invite Friends to Like Your Page
After uploading your cover photo, you will receive a prompt to invite your friends. Invite as many of your friends as you to increase your page following.
You can get the first few followers on your Facebook business page by inviting friends from your personal account.
Step 5 :Add Additional Business Details
On the middle part of your new Facebook page, you will receive a welcome banner with tips on improving your page. Click the “See All Page Tips,” and take the time to provide as much information as you can. We recommend adding the following details to your new Facebook business page:
- Short Description – Wrie a brief description of your business.
- Business Hours – Include your opening and closing hours.
- Username – This will appear at the end of Facebook’s URL (facebook.com/mynewbusiness). Pick an easy username to help people find your page
- Your Website Link – Include your website URL to enable people visit your site directly from Facebook
- Create a Group – Create a space where your customers can connect with each other and discuss your products or services.
Step 6 : Add a Button to Your Page
After you have added all the important details to your Facebook page, click the blue “+Add a Button” option on the upper right hand corner of your page.
After your Facebook page has been created, manage it properly, and interact with your followers.