- How to Delete and Uninstall a Facebook App
- How Can I Go Live on Facebook?
- How to Post in Different Languages On Facebook Page
On Your Browser
- Log in your Facebook account details
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page
- On the drop down menu, select “Settings”
- Click on “Security and Login” on the left hand side of the pop up page.
- Under “Login” click on “Edit” at the right-hand of “Change password”
- Fill in the “Current”, “New” and “Retype New” fields. Current is your current password, New is the new password you want to change your current to and Retype New means you should retype that your new password.
- Click on “Save Changes”.
Now that you have learnt how to change your password, make the necessary changes and make your account impenetrable.
If you have any problems, drop them in the comment box and we will help you solve it.
Remember to hit on the share buttons.