Change my Facebook Name after limit: After reaching your 60 days Facebook name change limit and would want to change your name for whatever reason it may be. The process is going to still be the same as it is with changing your name on Facebook. We’ve designed this tutorial to show you how to change your Facebook name without any hassle.
Steps to Change Facebook Name after Limit
- Load your Facebook profile, then click the down-pointing arrow in the top-right of the page.
- Click Settings.
- Under General look for Name, click Edit and enter your new name.
- Click Review Change
- Enter your password.
- Click Save Changes.
Bear in mind that you’ll be duly required to abide by Facebook’s name standards. These stipulate that you can’t include symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeated characters or punctuation in your name. You won’t also be able to use characters from multiple languages, titles of any kind (for example professional or religious ones), words or phrases in place of a name are not allowed same as offensive/suggestive words or phrases.
In addition to the above listed guidelines, The name on your profile should be the one that you go by in you in everyday life. That way, it’ll be easier to find and connect with people, which is the whole idea of Facebook. It should also match the one on an ID or document from Facebook’s ID list – this includes your birth certificate, driver’s licence, passport and marriage certificate.
Facebook also permits you to add another name to your account. Examples include a maiden name, nickname or professional name. It’s pretty easy to do so.
- Click your name to view your Facebook profile and select About
- On the left-side panel look for Details About You and click Other names
- Use the drop-down menu next to Name Type to select the type of name you want to add Enter your other name.
- Check the box marked Show at top of profile to make your other name appear next to your full name at the top of your profile.
- Click Save, and you’re done.
This should have helped you change your Facebook name after reaching limit.