Facebook probably supports your own language so that you can read everything in what’s comfortable to you. If you’ve already changed your Facebook language, you can also read Facebook in English (or any language) again in just a few easy steps.
There are two primary ways to choose a different language for Facebook. If you’re on a computer, you can do so from the Language area of your account settings or from the News Feed page. However, if you’re using the mobile app, the steps are entirely different between Android and iOS.
There are even lots of languages you can choose from that most websites don’t support, like Zaza, Malti, Brezhoneg, Hausa, Af-Soomaali, Galego, Basa Jawa, Cymraeg, and upside-down English.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept guest posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Picking a Different Language to Use on Facebook
It’s easy to change the language in which Facebook displays text. Either access the Language Settings page through this link and then skip down to Step 4 or follow these steps in order:
- Click or tap the arrow on the far right side of the Facebook menu bar, to the right of the Quick Help question mark.
- Select Settings at the bottom of that menu.
- Choose the Language tab on the left.
- On the very first line, the one that reads “What language do you want to use Facebook in?”, select Edit off to the right.
- Choose a language from the drop-down menu.
- Click or tap the blue Save Changes button to apply the new language to Facebook.
Another way to change the language you see on Facebook is via the News Feed:
- Tap the menu button at the very top right corner.
- Scroll all the way down until you reach the very last section of the settings, and then tap Language (the first option that uses two letters as the icon).
- Pick a language from the list to immediately change Facebook to that language.
- Another place you can change the language for Facebook is if you’re using the Android app. Just open the settings and select any language from the list.
- Tap the menu button at the very top right corner of the app.
- Scroll down toward the bottom of the menu and choose Settings & Privacy
- Tap Language in the smaller menu that shows up.
- Pick a language from the list.
- Open this link to jump right to the language settings.
- Open the drop-down menu at the top of that page and pick the English option you want.
- Click the blue button below that menu to save the changes so that Facebook will translate back to English.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.