Fortunately, Facebook offers several automated ways to reclaim your account. Whether you forgot your password or can no longer log in because a hacker changed it, you have several options. We’ll show you how to recover your Facebook account, step-by-step.
How Do I Add or Remove a Mobile Phone Number from my Account?
To add a new mobile phone number to your account or switch numbers:
- Click in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings > Mobile.
- Click Add another mobile phone number to activate a new number.
- Enter your mobile phone number and click Continue.
If you want to remove a mobile phone number, you can click Remove from your account next to any number you’d like to remove.
Reset my Password without Email or Mobile Phone Number of my Account
We’re sorry you’re having trouble resetting your password. Here are some things you can try to get back into your account so you can reset your password.
1. Try logging in with an alternate email or phone number
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Once you get back into your account, learn how to reset your password.
2. Try to recover your email account
- If you signed up for Facebook with your email, contact your email service provider to regain access to the email on your Facebook account. For example, many email service providers have a Trouble signing in? option on their sign in screen.
- If you regain access to your email, you can finish the steps to reset your password.
3. Try troubleshooting your mobile phone number, or try Trusted Contacts
- If you signed up with your mobile number, check out these phone number login tips.
- If you have Trusted Contacts set up, learn how to get help from them to get back into your account.
How do I add or remove a saved account on my phone?
You can add an account to your mobile device to make it easier to sign into your account in the future.
- Go to the login screen on the Facebook app
- Tap [Your Name]
- Tap Remove account from device
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.