Your friends automatically follow you. You can also let people who aren’t your friends follow you.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Click in the top right and select Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Select Friends or Public next to Who Can Follow Me.
If you’ve allowed people to follow you, you can see a list of your followers by going to your profile, clicking Friends below your cover photo and then clicking More > Followers. If you don’t have any followers, you won’t see this option.
How Do I Follow a Hashtag on Instagram?
Right now, you can only follow hashtags using the Instagram app for Android or iPhone, but not from a web browser.
You can follow hashtags on Instagram to stay connected with interests you care about.
- To follow a hashtag:
- Tap any hashtag (example: #flower) you see on Instagram.
- Tap Follow. Once you follow a hashtag, you’ll see its photos and videos appear in feed.
To unfollow a hashtag, tap the hashtag and then tap Following
To find people to follow on Instagram, you can look through your Facebook friends and people from your contact list:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Facebook Friends or Contacts to find your friends from Facebook or from your phone’s contact list.
- Tap Follow next to the people you’d like to follow.
- You can also tap at the bottom of the screen to search for people you’d like to follow.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.