Add Instagram to your Facebook Page: We are about to teach you in a few steps, how to link your Instagram and Facebook accounts using the Instagram app for iPhone and Android. Linking your accounts,enables you follow your Facebook friends on Instagram and post directly to both Instagram and Facebook at the same time (“dual-posting”) with the Instagram app.
‘Dual-posting’ only allows you to post Instagram pictures and videos to your Facebook account, it is not possible however to post things from Facebook directly to Instagram.
Guidelines for linking your Facebook and Instagram Accounts
How to link your Facebook and Instagram accounts on Android.
- First, go to your profile and tap in the top right.
- Scroll down then tap Linked Accounts, and select Facebook option.
- You would need to enter your Facebook login information,if you haven’t done that already.
- Your Instagram account will just link to your personal Facebook Timeline.
- If you want to link to a Page instead, tap Facebook again and choose a Page that you manage below Share to.
- Go to your profile and tap in the top right.
- Scroll down and then tap Linked Accounts, then select Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook login information, if that hasn’t been done.
- Your Instagram account will link to your personal Facebook Timeline by default.
- To link to a Page instead, you should tap Facebook again, then tap Share to and choose a Page that you manage.