PYES Recruitment 2019/2020 and Online www.p-yes.gov.ng Portal Login.
PYES Recruitment 2019… Are you interested in applying for PYES but don’t know how? Or you want to know if the PYES recruitment has begun for this year? Then look no further, this article will guide you on how to apply for PYES and inform you about everything you need to know about it.
PYES, is an acronym that stands for or means in full Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, powered by the Office of the Secretary to the Federal Government and collaboratively coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs. PYES is aimed at creating about 774,000 empowerment opportunities by empowering youths for a period of just two years.
PYES has five categories of programs, they are:
- The Agricultural sector
- 1CT & Mobile money (IT sector)
- Fashion and Design sector
- Catering services
- Technical Acquisition sector
As it clearly stands, the P-YES registration for this year 2019/2020 is supposed to have begun early this year in January 2019 but has been rescheduled to begin anytime soon. So while waiting for the form to be out, get ready by going through the requirements below:
Requirements for P-YES Recruitment.
It is always observed that a good number of people don’t pay attention to simple instructions; the following requirements stated below are important and must be adhered to:
1. First and foremost, You must be a Nigerian male or female gender, ages between 18 and 40.
2. Secondly, You must have a valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
3. You must also provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the scheme.
4. The ability to communicate in the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
5. You provide a Provable upright character and a stable mind.
6. You must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
7. You must have the ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
8. Also, the beneficiary should possess the capacity to be able to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
9. You must also have completed a guarantor’s form on www.p-yes.gov.ng.
How to Apply for PYES Recruitment.
1. Visit the PYES Recruitment portal at www.p-yes.gov.ng.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Connect to your social media either Twitter or Facebook.
4. Click on post on Twitter or Facebook.
5. Change your password.
6. Register your State of residence and LGA of residence.
7. Click on “my profile” and edit your personal information and Bank details as a volunteer. Note that failure to update your bank details will result in a delay in payment.
8. You must Complete the application for purchase.
9. Then Upload your documents.
10. Lastly Submit and take printouts.
PYES Recruitment 2019 Application Selection Process.
1. You will be required to write a test.
2. If you are successful in the test, you will be selected for the program.
3. Once you are selected, you will be sent a congratulatory message.
4. This message carries a link which will enable you to search on the selection site using your phone number, for the LGA where you would do your physical verification.
5. Then you are to go to the LGA attached to your name on the selection site for your physical verification.
Note: no registration fee is required during the application/selection process. You can also apply in person if you do not wish to apply online; collect a registration form from the PYES office below.
Youth and Student Affairs,
5th Floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Central Business District,
Benefits of Joining PYES.
1. A computing device containing the necessary information for the specific engagements.
2. Entrepreneurial and employment skills will be made available for learning.
3. A national skills qualification certificate will be given to recruits.
4. Monthly stipends will be allocated to those who where recruited