NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Application Updates.
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency… This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 National Drug Law Enforcement Agency form?
- Is the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment start?
- I need NDLEA Trending Jobs update?
- Is NDLEA Recruitment real for 2019?
- When is NDLEA Application Deadline 2019?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NDLEA recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.
The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of January 1990. The NDLEA is present in international airports, seaports and border crossing. It tries to eradicate cannabis by destroying plantings. The NDLEA also targets the leaders of narcotics and money laundering organizations.
Available Vacant Positions
♦ Narcotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre (Entry-level)
♦ Narcotic Officer Cadre (Graduate & Exp.)
General NDLEA Job Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment Online
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment 2019 should adhered to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
N/B: Below are Documents to be submitted for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019.
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards this update, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter and Instagram button.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.