Kano State Government Recruitment & How to Apply
Kano State Government Recruitment 2019-2020 and How to Apply for Graduate Jobs.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Kano State, Kano State Government Recruitment 2019-2020, Kano State Government invites applications from suitably qualified graduates to fill their job vacancies 2019. See more details below;
Kano State Government Recruitment 2019
Kano State Government Recruitment 2019 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Kano State Government 2019 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and another critical update for free. Stay focus and read through.
Kano State is a state located in the Northern part of Nigeria. The capital is Kano. Created on May 27, 1967, from part of the Northern Region, Kano state borders Katsina State to the north-west, Jigawa State to the north-east, Bauchi State to the south-east and Kano State to the south-west. The capital of Kano State is Kano.
Kano State Government Recruitment 2019-2020 has been anticipated in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Kano State Government Recruitment Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Kano State Government 2019-2020?
- I need the Kano State Government Recruitment update, etc.
- Is the Kano State Government 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Kano State Government form?
- When will Kano State Government Recruitment start?
- Is Kano State Government Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Kano State Government Recruitment Form 2019-2020 is out. Some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Kano State Recruitment Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THESE INFORMATION ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Kano State Government recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths, especially young graduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
Applicants applying for the Kano State Government Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE, including Maths, English, and three other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both males and females are fine.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Kano State Government Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately; the form is out.
To ascertain if the Kano State Government Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official Kano State Government Recruitment website: https://www.kanostate.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Kano State Government Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about Kano State Government Recruitment 2018 will be made frequently
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.