Gmail login – Today, we will show you the detailed guide on logging into a Gmail account in 2019.
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
In recent times, out of all the mail service providers, gmail is one that makes communication faster and simpler. All it takes a Gmail user is just a few clicks to send a message to another recipient.
When we talk of quality and user-friendliness, gmail is the best and it is believed to be the most popular free email clients among users these days. Your Gmail account can be accessed from either computers and via mobile, tablets and so on. All you need to do is simply login to your Gmail account from a good internet data connection.
Gmail Account Sign in – How to Log into Gmail?
Follow these step by step guide to sign into your gmail account.
Login Gmail Through Computer
To login to your gmail account through a PC, follow the guides listed below:
- From your computer, enter Gmail.com in a web browser.
- Then enter your Google Account email and password. You can use your phone number instead of your email if you connected your phone number to your email.
- On the new page where you will be redirected to, you’ll find the sign in link at the top-right corner of the page.
How to sign out or Logout From Computer
- To log out of your Gmail account from your computer, simply click on your photo on the top right corner.
- Then locate and click on the Sign Out button.
Android Device (Smartphone or Tablet)
- Navigate to Google Play Store if you don’t have the gmail app, although all these comes mostly with android phones as they are part of the google packages.
- So find, download and install the latest version of the Gmail app.
- From your device, open the Gmail app.
- A downward pointing arrow will be seen on the avatar icon, click on it.
- Then click on Add Account.
- Choose the type of account you would like to add.
- Add your account to the app by following the on-screen instruction.
This will automatically sign you into Gmail any time you open the Gmail application on your device.
HOW TO LOGOUT FROM ANDROID
FAQs Forgotten username or password
For inquiries on forgotten email and password, Click on the Account Support and Recovery page to easily change your username and password.
What browsers are supported by Gmail?
Although the Gmail application is advised to be used. however, you may need to login to your Gmail account from a web browser. In this case, make use of the following web browsers as the Gmail platform works best on them: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
How to block unwanted emails?
Occasionally, we receive a lot of emails which is categorized as spams. however, if you wish to directly block email from a particular source, click on the email that you wish to block. On the top right corner, click the down arrow and click block.
How to change your Gmail settings?
To change your Gmail settings:
- Open Gmail and on the top right corner, click Settings.
- Then choose the labels you want to be shown on here.
- Save the changes when you are done.
Those are the simple steps to Sign in to your Gmail Account, I hope this guide was helpful? Thanks for reading.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.