Today, we will discuss How You Can Switch Accounts on Facebook in this Facebook Switch Accounts guide. Let us take a moment to explore all the basic questions you might want to be answered. Continue below…
Who is Facebook Switch Accounts – How You Can Switch Accounts on Facebook for? This post is for those who manage several accounts and finds it difficult to switch between these accounts.
Recently, Facebook added the Facebook Switch Accounts to its features, this is to help make it easier for users to switch between Facebook pages or accounts without having to log out.
We know managing several Facebook accounts can be a pain in the ass as changing Facebook identities is not that easy. Logging out and logging in Facebook accounts is not that easy but with the updated Facebook apps, users can now switch between FB accounts easily just underneath your Account tab where you will find a new option to switch Facebook accounts.
How to Switch Accounts on Facebook | Facebook Switch Accounts
The step by step guide listed below will help you to switch between your FB accounts with ease. So follow the step by step guide
- Ensure you are logged into your Facebook account, if logged in, you will find an image icon just at the top part of your page.
- This is the navigator which will help you switch between Facebook accounts.
- So simply click it and you will see you can quickly switch between Facebook accounts while using the same computer.
- Once you click on it, the list of accounts already logged on your PC or mobile app will be seen.
- Simply click on the one you wish to log on to.
- Before the account will be logged into, you can choose to either save your password or not.
- If you select Remember my password, then you will be logged in to Facebook without having to re-enter your password whenever you wish to login.
- To make your session more secured, you can remove saved login information from your account.
- Simply remove your account by clicking the X letter found next to your name after logging out of your account if you do not want the PC to save your login info.
Note: You can now store information for up to 10 Facebook accounts on the same computer. To avoid Facebook fraud, it’s advised that you only keep the Facebook accounts of people who regularly use the computer.
Tags: Facebook Switch, Facebook Switch Accounts, How to Switch Accounts on Facebook, Tech & Gaming.
I hope this guide was helpful? Thank you for reading and ensure you share with your friends. Thank you.