Today, we will discuss How You Can Switch Accounts on Facebook in this Facebook Switch Accounts guide. Let us take a moment to explore all the basic questions you might want to be answered. Continue below…
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
We know managing several Facebook accounts can be a pain in the ass as changing Facebook identities is not that easy. Logging out and logging in Facebook accounts is not that easy but with the updated Facebook apps, users can now switch between FB accounts easily just underneath your Account tab where you will find a new option to switch Facebook accounts.
How to Switch Accounts on Facebook | Facebook Switch Accounts
The step by step guide listed below will help you to switch between your FB accounts with ease. So follow the step by step guide
- Ensure you are logged into your Facebook account, if logged in, you will find an image icon just at the top part of your page.
- This is the navigator which will help you switch between Facebook accounts.
- So simply click it and you will see you can quickly switch between Facebook accounts while using the same computer.
- Once you click on it, the list of accounts already logged on your PC or mobile app will be seen.
- Simply click on the one you wish to log on to.
- Before the account will be logged into, you can choose to either save your password or not.
- If you select Remember my password, then you will be logged in to Facebook without having to re-enter your password whenever you wish to login.
- To make your session more secured, you can remove saved login information from your account.
- Simply remove your account by clicking the X letter found next to your name after logging out of your account if you do not want the PC to save your login info.
Note: You can now store information for up to 10 Facebook accounts on the same computer. To avoid Facebook fraud, it’s advised that you only keep the Facebook accounts of people who regularly use the computer.
I hope this guide was helpful? Thank you for reading and ensure you share with your friends. Thank you.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.