Care to know what ‘ Facebook marketplace is and how to use it?’ This best place to grow your business or earn more sales for traders and Business starters is the Facebook market place. This was introduced in a move to make Facebook , not an ordinary social media for chatting but also a shopping platform. An amazing thing about this feature is that, the platform is both in favor of the consumer and the seller.
Already known to everyone, Facebook is a platform where people from far and near get connected and interact with each other. Nowadays, people connect mainly to buy and sell. So adding this feature on Facebook is a great move by the team as users can now add buying and selling on Facebook marketplace to their activities.
On Facebook Marketplace, buyers are allowed to preview items on sale and search for any item of their choice.
What Does the Facebook Marketplace App Do?
Facebook Marketplace App is an online marketplace where users around the world can come together to trade, buy and sell items.
Although buying and selling occurs on this platform, buyers can only view and contact sellers on the platform, all other businesses regarding the deal takes place outside of Facebook marketplace.
Basically, Facebook marketplace allows you to;
- Search items to buy.
- Find items available for sale by location or class.
- Sellers can upload images of items they have for sale.
- Prices can be set for your products.
- Buyers and sellers exchange messages to proceed with transactions.
- Can check through sellers’ rating and how previous transactions took place.
Haven told you about the things you can actually do on the Facebook platform, now we will talk about those eligible to use this feature.
Who Can Use the Facebook Marketplace App?
All iPhone and Android users can easily use the Facebook Marketplace App so far they are 18 years old and above.People who have used this feature can testify that it is a cool feature to use.
The Facebook Marketplace Desktop App is not yet available.
How to Use Facebook Marketplace App
Follow these steps to use the Facebook Marketplace App. We will put you through the step by step guide to search and sell on the platform.
Browse the Marketplace
- Launch your Facebook App from your mobile device.
- At the top of the app, click on the store icon.
- Locate and click on “Categories”.
- Select the type of item.
- Check through the marketplace for the item you want.
- Once located, click on your preferred item to get more details.
- If interested, click on “ASK FOR DETAILS”.
- Then click on “Message”.
- Click on “Save”.
Sell on the Marketplace
- Launch the Facebook app
- Click on the Store icon at the top of the page.
- Then click on “Sell”.
- Choose the category of the product you have to sell.
- Add images of the item.
- Enter the name of the item in the tile field and then put the price tag for your item.
- Click on “NEXT”.
- You can choose groups or persons you want to target your advertisement to
- Click on “POST”.
These are the simple steps to buy and sell on the Facebook marketplace app and the detailed guide on how to use the app.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.