Check JAMB Admission Status 2019 Now Online | JAMB Admission Status Checker.
JAMB Admission Status 2019… This is a comprehensive guide on how to check Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) admission status for all UTME student. In this page, you will be able to check JAMB Admission status on CAPS portal and also gain access to latest updates. Candidates that wish to print admission letters can also use this platform to do so. Kindly follow the steps outline below.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Normally, schools nationwide submits to JAMB their comprehensive admission list for verification. JAMB will then verify and upload the list of approved /successful candidates to the JAMB website before returning the approved list to schools who will in turn upload to their respective websites or paste same within the school campuses.
UTME and Direct Entry candidates can now access their admission status from JAMB portal through the method outlined below.
How to Check Admission Status 2019 on JAMB Portal.
1). Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or chrome browser on mobile.
2). Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3). After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
4). You’ll see CAPS under the tag ‘Admissions’. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
5). If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferably to use a PC.
6). You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
7). It’ll then bring your details.
If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’
RECOMMENDED: How to Print JAMB Admission Letter.
You may try the option below as well:
- Visit Jamb admission status checker using the link http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/
- Ensure you still remember the email and password you used to create Jamb account earlier.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- If you successfully login, your Jamb candidates dashboard (Home) will appear.
- Scroll down to where you will see check admission status.
- Click on Check Admission Status Menu.
- You may be required to enter your examination year and Jamb registration number, else, your admission status for the current year will appear.
- If you are admitted, go ahead to print your Jamb admission letter.
- If it says No admission given yet, check back again as other batches of admission list will be released.
RECOMMENDED: JAMB CAPS Portal for Accepting/Rejecting Admission Offer.
We can help you do this – Click here for more information.
IMPORTANT! It is important that you also check your name on your school official portal when it is released. Sometimes, you might see your name on Jamb portal and not see it on your school website.
- Jamb admission status checker 2019
- How to check jamb admission status 2019 for free
- Jamb admission checking guide
- Check jamb admission letter status
- www.jamb.org.ng 2019
- Jamb profile
- Jamb profile login
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you have any question as regards Checking JAMB Admission Status 2019 Online, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.