How to create a Text Free account: Below are steps on how to create a Text Free account to enable us to send SMS messages, make calls, and also get voicemail. See also: Skout Sign Up.
With the aid of a Text Free service, we don’t have to pay to participate in group chats, to call friends and loved ones, and also to share pictures. Check out: Top New Essential Gmail features
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
An important aspect of the Text Free service is that it allows you to turn any device of your choice into the phone, which includes your tablet, as well as your desktop or laptop.
Despite all the features of the Text Free account, lots of people still don’t want to take advantage of this service. If the Text Free account is used effectively, it helps us save time and expenses. See also: Meetme Registration
Lots of people who try to use the Text Free account always say it’s difficult, and it’s hard to understand. That’s not true, because they don’t want to learn something new.
Moreover, it’s not difficult, you just have to download the app, or you sign up directly via Text Free web, which is also the online version.
Below are some of the features or benefits of a Text Free account.
Feature’s or benefit of a Text Free Account
- It help’s in getting an international number.
- It help’s us send SMS messages.
- It help’s us make free calls.
- It help’s us send unlimited text and MMS messages.
- It help’s us create a custom phone number with your name on it.
- It help’s in group chats.
- It help’s us use any device of our choice to make calls and send messages.
- It help’s us use stickers to express ourselves while texting messages.
Step’s to Sign Up to a Text Free Web
- Simply go to Textfree.us and fill the registration form.
- First, fill in your username, which has to be at least 18 characters long.
- Fill in your password, which has to be at least six characters long.
- Confirm your password in the next text field.
- Now fill in your email address. Make sure to use a working email address, because you’ll need to click on the confirmation link that will be sent to you to activate your account.
- Select your age and gender.
- Enter the CAPTCHA.
- Click “Next” to complete the registration process.
- Go to your email account and click on the confirmation link to start using the Text Free service.
The web version of the Text Free service is limited when compared to the mobile app. The mobile app helps in other features that will allow you to make calls, use stickers, access voicemail, send pictures, participate in group messaging, and lots more.
Due to the extra features above, it’s better to use the Text Free mobile app over the web version.
Below steps on how to create a Text Free account on mobile devices.
How to Create a Text Free Account on Mobile devices
- Download and install the app.
- Go to your phone settings to allow Text free access to your location to enable you to get a phone number.
- Go to the app, choose a phone number from the list of numbers displayed, and click “select this number” to activate the number you selected.
- Fill in your information, such as your email, password, age, and gender.
- You’re done and ready to use your Textfree account.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.